About the service
RusNLP is a search engine for English-language papers presented in Russian NLP conferences:
You can use it in the same way as Google Scholar or ArXiv Sanity Preserver:
- Discover academic knowledge you were not aware of;
- identify "gaps" in Russian NLP, where we still lack knowledge;
- analyze academic communities and publishing patterns;
Questions that RusNLP can answer:
- I know this paper, what other similar papers are there in Russian NLP?
- What was published in 2008 by NLP scholars from Moscow State University?
- Were there any papers about paraphrases detection at the AINL conference in 2015?
It is a part of a larger project called "Analysis of publication activity in Russian comutational linguistics". The current web service is a work in progress and does not claim to be 100% complete or accurate.
Download the dataset as Sqlite database
Web service source code
Papers in English: 455
Authors of papers in English: 423
Affiliations in papers in English: 100
Publications describing the project
Bakarov A, Kutuzov A., Nikishina I. Russian computational linguistics: topical structure in 2007-2017 conference papers // Dialogue-2018
Irina Nikishina, Amir Bakarov and Andrey Kutuzov. RusNLP: Semantic search engine for Russian NLP conference papers // AIST-2018 (Slides)
In alphabetic order:
- Amir Bakarov (NRU HSE)
- Andrey Kutuzov(University of Oslo)
- Irina Nikishina (NRU HSE)